Solar energy is widely used as an alternative to environmentally harmful power production methods. Thermal power production involves burning tonnes of fossil fuel to light up a single town. This affects the natural fuel reserve and contributes significantly to environmental pollution.
Efficiency in Producing Electricity with Solar Plants:
To replace this disadvantageous electricity production process, many have opted to go solar. However, with time, the solar panels have advanced in their way. You can get the regular photovoltaic unit in different forms to suit your power production needs.
Advanced Solar PV Units that You Can Install:
If you are considering installing a solar plant in Chhattisgarh, it is the right time to learn about the new forms of PV modules. We discuss these in the following part of the blog.
1. Monocrystalline Solar Panels: These are the most common kinds of solar panels, which you can find nearly everywhere. It is recognisable from the unique dark shade and rounded edges. The panels are made from monocrystalline silicon, which makes the panels highly efficient in power production.
2. Amorphous Silicon Solar Panels: Amorphous silicon solar cells are one of the most efficient devices for solar power production. It uses triple-layered panels. These are known as the finest cells among the thin film variety. Though they are a bit less efficient than the crystalline ones, they are relatively cheaper.
3. Polycrystalline Solar Panels: These are blue, speckled silicon panels that are much more cost-efficient than the monocrystalline variants. Even though you can settle on a lower price, its power-generating efficiency and lifespan are lower. The polycrystalline panels are made by melting raw silicon. These are known to react to higher temperatures.
4. Cadmium Telluride Solar Cells: It is a modern, unique solar power production cell that uses Cadmium Telluride. Out of all solar power technologies, it requires the least amount of water for production. These cells are well known to keep the carbon footprint as low as possible. You can install the Cadmium Telluride panels at a reduced cost, with a guaranteed shorter payback time.
5. Bifacial Solar Panels: Bifacial Solar Panels: Bifacial solar panels are an innovative type of photovoltaic (PV) panels. These can generate electricity from both sides of the module. Unlike traditional solar panels that only utilize the front side to capture sunlight, bifacial panels are designed to absorb light from both the front and rear sides. This feature increases their overall energy output. It sets them apart and makes them an attractive option for various solar energy applications.
These modern-day photovoltaic units can help you produce clean energy much more efficiently. You can use solar power for your residential or industrial use. For proper installation of these panels, you can consult a reliable source like KSL Cleantech Limited. We are a trusted source who can assist you in installing solar power plants in Chhattisgarh. To learn more, you can visit our website today.